Why my account suspended


abhinay singh
Hello upwork support, 
Here my Account again suspended i dont know why upwork think that my skills is not in demand in marketplace ,
I tried to bid on projects but no client open message stream for me in this case what should i do and no invitation i am getting ,
I worked on Elance but never face kind of problem with upwork i do not got any single invitation and almost all fixed contract to making website under 100$...? Is that quality of project we are maintaining .?
I love Elance in that case because Elance navigation and support system is very adequate and reliable,
Also on upwork it has been 2nd time when my account suspended i don`t know why so upwork should have to work on some aspects ,
About my skills i am making much better on other platforms , why my skills is usefull for other plaforms clients and not upwork platform clients .?
Something is there in which we have to work on .. like if someone post the project you should give the chance to new freelancers and if new freelancing do not score better then you can banned on your platform.or you can close that freelancer account .not like this that support decide to close account anybody and anytime .. 
This should be fare please ..

0 comments: